The Centre of Excellence in Peer Support was established by seven project partners. These are the the seven statewide Mututal Support and Self Help organisations (the Mutual Support and Self Help Consortium):
- ARAFEMI (lead agency)
- The Compassionate Friends (TCF)
- Eating Disorders Victoria (EDV)
- Post and Antenatal Depression Association (PANDA)
- Action Disability Ethnicity Community (ADEC)
- Anxiety Recovery Centre of Victoria (ARCVic)
Combined, these services have over 220 years of experience in peer support. Click on an organisation to read more about their peer support work.