The Centre of Excellence in Peer Support is a collaborative project, managed by seven organisations working in partnership. These organisations comprise the seven statewide Mututal Support and Self Help services operating across Victoria, Australia (the Mutual Support and Self Help Network, or MSSH):
- Mind Australia (lead agency)
- The Compassionate Friends (TCF)
- Eating Disorders Victoria (EDV)
- Post and Antenatal Depression Association (PANDA)
- Action Disability Ethnicity Community (ADEC)
- Anxiety Recovery Centre of Victoria (ARCVic)
Combined, these services have over 220 years of experience in peer support. Click on an organisation to read more about their peer support work.